Post 1: A country I'd like to visit


Hi bloggers!
Today I'm going to talk you about a place I'd like to visit. 

Well, It's not easy to choose just one, but If I had enough money, I would like to go to a safari on Africa. I think it would be an extreme experience, because it's a place completely different from other natural places, especially for its wildlife and weather.

I don't know a particular country, but I've been searching information about it and I found that  Kenia is always doing tours in Natural Parks with lions, elephants and buffalos. Great, isn't it? Another country is Tanzania, whose tours offer  amazing experiences as Kenia does.

So, If someday I have the chance to be there, I'd feel lucky just for seeing those kinds of animals in their natural habitat, and also I could enjoy a landscape without the human's intervention.

Well, I had to say that I'm interesed in the place and its culture, so I'll go just like a tourist. I don't pretend to study or work there.

Thanks for your visit! 😊





Comentarios

  1. It would be really cool to see those animals in person!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It would be amazing to go and see elephants on their native habitat!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario