Post 3: My favourite movie

Hello bloggers!
Today I'm going to write about movies 

I believe I don't have a favourite of favourites yet. But If I had to choose just one movie in this moment, "The darjeeling limited" comes to my mind.

This film is about a trip made by three brothers trying to find their mother in a distant country and the purpose is reconnect each others and trying to be a "family" after the death of their father. Apparently it doesn't finish as it was planned, but it turns to be an interesting journey of spiritual self discovery.

I like that movie for many reasons: the plot, the music, the actors and the particular colour pallet that is present in every scene. And also, it has many symbolisms for me, and I could watch it over and over without getting bored. 

On the other hand, I don't watch a particular kind of movie. I usually watch different genres like animation, action, drama, mistery, comedy... but I avoid the romantic ones. I don't like the movies which show a world completely pink and perfect. So, I prefer watching something closer to reality that allows me to have a new prospect.

The last movie I watched was "The vanishing", a psychological thriller based on a disappearance of lighthouse keepers on a deserted island. It was a really good movie and I recommend it, because you can't predict what is going to happen and it's very, very engaging.


Thanks for your visit,
See you soon! 





 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario