Post 4: My favourite book


Hi bloggers!
Today I'm going to write about books.

I think I don't have a favourite author, because I read different kinds of books. However, I'm going to write about books that until today I could read without getting bored.


"The Catcher in the Rye", written by J.D. Salinger.

This is a very funny book to read, and I said that because it's narrated by a boy and he talks about daily events that happen in his life but in a tragicomic way. The first time that I read this book I was 16 years old, so I felt closer to the main character. And I had read that book about three or four times, but I don't consider that is my favourite one. Even though I recommend it.


"Family Happiness", written by Lev Tolstói.

This is a novel based on a young girl's married life. She gets married with a man 17 years older, and both of them pass by different stages until discover the meaning of the true love. The most interesting thing of the book is how the author describes the girl's thoughts and feelings. So, you couldn't know that a man wrote that story, if you don't know it previously.



"Emotional Design", written by Donald Norman.

Finally, the last book I read was "Emotional Design". This book is about the relation between people and objects, and why we prefer some over others. Throughout the pages the author mentions scientifics and emotional aspects and how they're linked in our decisions. It's a very interesting book. I recommend it.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario