Post 5: My Future Job

Hi bloggers
Today I'm going to write about a job that I'd like to have.


First of all, I'm studing Industrial Design, and I've been noticed that many people unkown what is this job about or even the fieldworks. Personally, I chose this career because I can materialize my ideas and share it with others, making solutions. Although it sounds a bit pretentious. 

Actually I'm interested in many fieldworks like furniture design, or footwear design, but focused in new materials, like the vegan shoes (second photo) that produces an ecological and cruelty-free kind of leather just using mushrooms or pineapples. So, I'm interested in make something that can provocate a real change. 

And I would like to be freelance, because it would be easier manage my time to do other activities and also keep on studing about this. So, I pretend that my future job will be flexible and not always indoor. 

About the salary, I hope it gives me economic stability to travel and also, achieve some goals that I had been proposed in my personal life. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario